DATACENTER DYNAMICS CONVERGED: EUROPE
Excel Centre, 18 London November 2015
Richard Hall, CloudOrigin CEO and Founder had the pleasure of hosting the distinguished panel to discuss:
What is the impact of the IoT tsunami and the cloud on IT service delivery?
With an expected 45 billion devices connected by 2020 we ask a panel of senior IT strategists from the world’s most recognised brands how IoT will transform their enterprise IT infrastructure requirements over the next 5 years.
- Armin Graefe Global IT and Infrastructure – Data Center Systems Operations, Adidas Group
- Brandon Butterworth Chief Scientist, BBC
- Jane Gilmour International CTO, The Coca-Cola Company
- Matthias Haendly VP, Platform Solution Group, SAP
- Richard Hall CEO, CloudOrigin
For more details click here.