CloudOrigin is honoured that Richard Hall, CEO has been asked to join the distinguished panel of judges for the Broad Group 6th International Datacentre Awards 2013.
This year’s categories are designed to reflect changes in international markets and technologies, but retain their focus on recognising excellence across the datacentre and cloud sector.
For the first time the 2013 Awards distinguish between both Public and Private Cloud services and Infrastructure, assessing how customers are managed, scaleability, charging models and unique service differentiators.
For full details and to enter a nomination visit www.datacentreawards.com
Announcing an extended Judges Panel for 2013
The chairman of the Judges Panel is delighted to announce the appointment of new members to complement and extend expertise and insight.
The new members are:
- Richard Hall, Chief Executive and Founder, CloudOrigin
- Vijay Mistry, Executive Director, Head of Enterprise Data Centers, EMEA, Morgan Stanley
- Harkeeret Singh, Energy Czar, Thomson Reuters
- Richard Sealy, Co-Founder and Managing Director, glowfori SA
- Dean Nelson, Vice President, Global Foundation Services, eBay